Before buying a CPU Cooler that is under 50 dollars, which will become a part of your system’s build, you have to consider factors like the size, the cooler compatibility, cooling type, and function. Even if your CPU comes with a stock cooler, you may still have to buy a separate cooler for it, especially if you wish to overclock your system or maybe use it for heavy workloads. A top rated AIO liquid or an air cooler will perform well with your CPU, helping to increase the efficiency of your workflow.
In need of a quick answer? The best CPU coolers under 50 dollars in 2023 are Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler with PWM Fan and ARCTIC Freezer CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series case fan. Both of these CPU coolers offer premium quality to users, and, when paired with the right CPU, help optimize the system performance, allowing them to attain a good deal of speed.
Best Cooler Under 50: Quick Comparison
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler
ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Cooler
Cooler Master SickleFlow White Edition
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler
Noctua NH-L9i, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
Vetroo V5 White CPU Air Cooler with RGB Lights
Top Rated AIO Liquid & Air Cooling For Less Than $50: Reviews
1. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD
The cooler master Hyper 212 Evo CPU cooler has a well-balanced cooling performance.
It features fin optimizations that provide a perfect balance between low and high speed operations.
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler is designed to provide its users with the best amount of quality at a convenient price range.
The Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base.
This acts as a virtual vapor chamber that dissipates a large amount of heat. The aluminum fin structure has been optimized to provide the perfect performance balance.
It features a new 120mm PWM fan that is built with anti-vibration rubber pads and a quick snap cover for an easy fan installation.
When we talk about the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, we are talking about a CPU Cooler that you can buy at a low cost of less than 50 bucks and still get a reasonable amount of performance from it.
- It has an innovative base design
- It comes with a PWM fan
- It is built with a great amount of value
- It has an excellent build quality
- It has a sturdy mounting solution
- It comes with four heatpipes
- It is relatively quiet
- It has a mounting compatibility with all Intel sockets 775 up to 1366 including 1155
- It also has a mounting compatibility with AMD sockets AM2 up to AM3 and FM1
- It comes with a pre-installed 120mm fan
- The installation method is slightly fussy
- It comes with no lighting feature
2. ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan
The Arctic Freezer 34 Tower CPU Cooler provides an improved heat dissipation which evenly spreads direct-touch heat pipes.
It also features an optimized heat sink design with 54 cooling fins which lead to ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34.
With a new pressure-optimized P-fan and its updated heatsink, the Freezer 34 CO offers a lot of performance for a fair price.
During internal tests leveled to 28 dB(A), the Freezer 34 CO was able to surpass many competitors, even the much bigger and more expensive double-tower cooling solutions.
The Arctic Freezer offers a fast, secure and easy installation which is extremely easy and also reliable.
The different mounting systems that the Arctic Freezer offers are compatible with Intel and AMD sockets.
Thanks to a back-plate and its low weight, the Freezer 34 is not only foolproof to install, but also absolutely transport safe.
- It comes at a convenient price range
- It offers a fast, easy and secure installation
- It has an optimal RAM compatibility
- It seems that the fan blades can produce a lot of noise
3. Cooler Master SickleFlow White Edition, Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
Best CPU Cooler For Overclocking For Less Than 50 Bucks
SickleFlow 120 V2 ARGB features Cooler Master’s signature cooling with a rejuvenated performance and ARGB design.
The Cooler Master Sickleflow 120 V2 provides a specific air cooling solution.
It features a revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure.
A refreshed frosted blade enhances light dispersion for a more vibrant and luminescent effect.
The SickleFlow features an enhanced frame structure which reduces turbulent flow and noise.
It has a sealed and secured fan bearing which prevents dust and lubricating oil from leaking, while it also increases the fan’s operation stability and lifespan. The Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 offers a two-tier sealing mechanism.
You can dynamically adjust the speed between 650 RPM to 1,800 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
The SickleFlow 120 V2 provides a secure and steady connection, and the clip secures both ends in place for easier cable management.
- It is cost efficient
- It has an ARGB design
- It has a PWM fan control
- It features a sealed bearing structure
- It has a good noise level
- It sometimes doesn’t come with a thermal paste
4. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler
Best Air Cooler Under $50
The Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B has been updated with a newly developed mounting system, which now offers full compatibility with AMD’s new AM4 platform.
The Scythe Mugen 5 Revs spring-loaded design provides a secure and even pressure distribution to CPUs, and it also makes allowance for a more quick and easy installation.
The Scythe Mugens 6 sintered heat pipes and copper base provides a top-tier performance for high TDP CPUs, and it is equipped with quiet Kaze Flex technology (Sealed Precision FDB) for quiet operation and long lifespan of 120,000 hrs.
The Scythe CPU Cooler has an offset and cut-fin design that ensures excellent access to memory even with tall heat spreaders.
- It has a very quiet stock fan
- It has great value around it
- It is price efficient
- It has a short warranty duration
5. Noctua NH-L9i, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
Premium CPU Cooler Under 50 Dollars
The NH-L9i is a premium quality quiet CPU cooler that works with Intel LGA115x/1200 based HTPCs and Small Form Factor systems.
It is a CPU cooler that can be incorporated into small system cases, because of its compact nature.
The highly optimized NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua’s proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures.
Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9i to stay remarkably quiet.
- It is highly compact
- Low noise adapter makes it nearly silent
- Impressive performance for such a little cooler
- Easy to install
- Good performance
- Thermal paste included
- Great external design and aesthetics
- Very low height even with the 92mm fan installed
- It performs quiet
- It cannot be used with Intel CPUs with higher than 65watt TDP
6. Vetroo V5 White CPU Air Cooler with RGB Lights
Best Gaming CPU Cooler Under 50 Dollars
The Vetroo V5 White CPU Cooler features a 5 heatpipe design which gives an excellent heat transfer for high TDP CPUs, and it also maintains the excellent operation of CPUs.
It comes with a fan and addressable RGB lights to illuminate the components, which can be pretty fancy if you are fitting it inside a transparent system case.
It has an improved 0.4mm thick aluminum fins with 4 copper heat pipes which makes the heat dissipation effect better during operation.
- It is price efficient
- It has a good RGB lighting technology
- It has a low noise operation
- It comes with a thermal paste
- It has a PWM smart control
- It has a white color which looks good when in a transparent case
- The lower cooling metal plates bend easily
Final Thoughts About The Best CPU Cooler Under 50 Dollars
Having reviewed a lot of CPU coolers that are under the price tag of 50 dollars, we have listed the best ones that will provide a measurable amount of quality to its users. Buying a CPU cooler for your CPU is not as easy as it seems because not every CPU cooler works for every CPU.
So when buying a CPU cooler for your build, you have a lot of factors to consider, and that is why we have listed the top rated air or AIO liquid CPU coolers to make finding one perfect for your system a breeze.
The best CPU coolers under 50 dollars in 2023 are Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD and ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series case fan.